- We would like to thank A/Prof William for his guidance and help rendered to the iGEM team. We would also like to thank Dr Tan Tuan Lin for guiding the team and providing valuable insights for the experiments.
- We would like to thank Asst/P Chen Tao, Asst/P Vinay and Asst/P Santosh for their time and guidance in coming up with the mathematical models for our iGEM project.
- Professor Chris Voigt and Rena Hill from University of Califonia San Francisco, Mission Bay campus, San Francisco for their donation of plasmids for AND modular gate, as well as providing relevant information of the following plasmids' genomes:
- Dr. Hanna S. Yuan and Zhong-Hao Shi from Institute of Molecular Biology, Academia Sinica, Taipei for their donation of plasmid that encode for microcin E7 and for providing information on plasmid's genome.
- Professor Chak Kin Fu from National Yang Ming University, Taipei for his donation of bacteria strain W3110 and BW that contain the plasmid ColE7-K317 and for providing the publications:
- Cloning and Characterization of ColE7 Plasmid. J Gen Microbiol 137:97-100
- Characterization of the cea gene of the ColE7 Plasmid. Mol Gen Genet (1992) 233:177-183
- Professor David Gordon from School of Botany & Zoology, The Australian National University for his kind donation of the strains in the Pugsley colicin collection
- We would also like to thank Asst/P Bjoern Holger Neu and his graduate student Yang Yang and Gao Jie for kindly lending us their fluorescence microscope.
- We would like to thank Asst/P Susanna Leong and her PhD student Anindya Basu for assisting us with SDS PAGE.
- We would like to thank Ng Zhen Jie of Meridian Junior College (08S203) for helping us in the design of our team logo, team polo shirt and presentation art.
- We would like to acknowledge YourHTMLSource for the date and clock script used in our wiki pages.
- Our heartfelt appreciation goes out to the Lee Foundation, our co-sponsors for their kind generosity.