|Home||The Team||The Project||Biological Safety||Parts Submitted to the Registry|
|Dry Lab||Wet Lab||Modeling||Protocols||Activity Notebook|
The protocols we used
- LB medium preparation
- Plasmid resuspension from IGEM paper spots
- Plasmid extraction
- BioBrick digestion with restriction enzymes
- DNA gel extraction
- DNA precipitation with sodium acetate
- Antarctic Phosphatase
(estimated time: 1 hour and 30 min)
- NEB Antarctic Phosphatase
- 10X NEB Antarctic Phosphatase buffer
- Cut and gel-extracted vector
- Add the proper amount of 10X buffer to a final concentration of 1X (e.g. 2 µl of 10X buffer in a final volume of 20 µl).
- Add 1 µl of Antarctic Phosphatase (up to 5 µg of cut vector).
- Incubate at 37°C for 1 hour (Antarctic Phosphatase works).
- Incubate at 65°C for 15 min (Antarctic Phosphatase inactivation).