|Home||The Team||The Project||Biological Safety||Parts Submitted to the Registry|
|Dry Lab||Wet Lab||Modeling||Protocols||Activity Notebook|
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6||Week 7|
|Week 8||Week 9||Week 10||Week 11||Week 12||Week 13||Week 14|
|Week 15||Week 16||Week 17||Week 18||Week 19||Week 20||Week 21|
|Week 22||Week 23||Week 24|
Week 11: 08/21/08 - 08/22/08
- Sequencing results:
- J23100-B0030-C0012-B1006-R0010 - completely wrong sequence
- C0062 - OK
- Lig.12 - OK
- Lig.22 - point mutation C->T
- Lig.30 - point mutation C->T
- We decided to restart from Lig.12, whose sequence was correct, to perform ligations Lig.22, Lig.30, Lig.34 and Lig.35.
- We prepared 0.5 l of LB + Amp for plates.
- We infected 9 ml LB + Amp with 30 µl of B0030-C0061-B1006-R0062-B0030-E0040-B1006 and Lig.12 glycerol stocks.
- Glycerol stocks/miniprep for B0030-C0061-B1006-R0062-B0030-E0040-B1006 and Lig.12.
- We planned experiments for qualitative and quantitative tests.