This is the calendar for the Imperial iGEM team. We fill it in as we go along with lab notes, progress reports etc. Goals for the following week are posted on the Sunday slots.
Below are several important milestones:
- 15-16 July: Synthetic Biology Network meeting in Edinburgh
- 18 July: Project idea finalised - Bioprinter (RIP Wall-E. coli)
- 1 August: Project description deadline met
- 7 August: Sequences sent off to Geneart for optimisation and synthesis
- 27 October: 45 parts submitted to the Registry
- 6 November: Fly to Boston!